Europe4bsb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRIAN LITTRELL CO-HOSTS GMA DOVE AWARDS (May 8, 2007)

Go down

BRIAN LITTRELL CO-HOSTS GMA DOVE AWARDS (May 8, 2007) Empty BRIAN LITTRELL CO-HOSTS GMA DOVE AWARDS (May 8, 2007)

Post by Admin Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:58 am

BRIAN LITTRELL CO-HOSTS 38th ANNUAL GMA DOVE AWARDS

Honored with the "President's Volunteer Service Award" for work with Healthy Heart Club for Kids

Backstreet Boy member and Reunion recording artist Brian Littrell adds co-host to his growing list of honors. Littrell, along with Natalie Grant and Donnie McClurkin, co-hosted the 38th Annual GMA Dove Awards, last night at Nashville's famed Opry House.

"I had a blast hosting with Natalie and Donnie," says Littrell. "The show featured great talent, but what I most appreciate about it is the genuine spirit of camaraderie that exists across the board with all of the artists. We're here for the same reason, to celebrate the gospel through music."

Earlier this week, label-mate, Michael W. Smith (Vice Chair of the President's Council on Service and Civic Participation) honored Brian, on behalf of the President of the United States, with a "President's Volunteer Service Award" for his commitment to helping kids and families overcome and heart related medical issues.

A surprised Littrell, commented, "I don't feel like I deserve this honor because I'm just doing what I feel called to do. I love kids and I saw a need to help in this area; it's something that I can relate to, having had open-heart surgery myself."

Brian scored his first Dove Award at last year's show in the Inspirational Recorded Song category for his hit single, "In Christ Alone." This chart-topping track was recorded for the WoW #1's project, and was his first foray into the Christian market.

Littrell, who recently played four sold-out shows in Japan, is currently on the Glory Revealed tour with friends Mac Powell, David Nasser, Shane & Shane, Tim Neufeld (Starfield) and others, and is writing for his next solo album, due out next spring.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2007-09-17

http://www.europe4bsb.com

Back to top Go down