Europe4bsb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin is not a bsb anymore -> official news ( Jun 24, 200

Go down

Kevin is not a bsb anymore -> official news ( Jun 24, 200 Empty Kevin is not a bsb anymore -> official news ( Jun 24, 200

Post by Admin Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:36 am

this comes from the official backstreet boys website:

Statement to our fans from the Backstreet Boys regarding Kevin Richardson departure from the group:
“Earlier this year, after much soul searching, Kevin Richardson came to us and told us that he had decided to leave the group and pursue other interests. He gave his blessing to continue the music without him.

We have no intention of replacing Kevin, and the door will always be open for him to return to the Backstreet Boys. We wish him the all the best in his future endeavors.

This weekend we are returning to the studio to begin the follow-up to Never Gone, and will see you later this year with a new album.”

Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell and AJ McLean

Statement from Kevin Richardson

“After 13 years of what can only be described as a dream come true, I have decided that it is time to leave the Backstreet Boys. It was a very tough decision for me but one that was necessary in order to move on with the next chapter of my life. Howard, Brian, Alex and Nick will always be my little brothers and have my utmost love and support. I would like to thank the Backstreet fans for all the beautiful memories we have shared together and look forward to including you in the next phase of my life. I wish my brothers continued success and look forward to their new album.”

Kevin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2007-09-17

http://www.europe4bsb.com

Back to top Go down